Thanks to memories, we increased the sales of standard photos by 15%, boosted the sales of AR photos by 80%, and our total income rose by 95%.
Memories is an additional tool to promote our work and company. Attracting new customers has become easier with memories
Memories makes it much easier to approach school leaders.
I created animated postcards for sale in stores, signed shooting contracts with 10 graduating classes and launched Instagram ads in the nearest cities.
Thanks to memories, I have signed a contract for New Year greetings cards with the city administration.
am discussing augmented reality projects with Russian Railways and the Government of the Krasnoyarsk Krai.
Joined on September 20, 2019
Joined on September 14, 2019
Joined on November 7, 2019